Horse Box Insurance
Horse box insurance is available for horse boxes, horse trailers and horse-drawn vehicles.
Horse box insurance is available to cover your horse box or horse trailer for regular or occasional use. There are differing levels of cover to choose from with benefits including public liability cover up to £2million and new for old cover for horse boxes and horse trailers which are less than five years old.
There are differing levels of horse box insurance cover available and by allowing you to compare horse box insurance you can choose the policy best best suits you to protect your horse box, horse trailer or horse-drawn vehicle.
Horse box, horse trailer or horse-drawn vehicle insurance cover is available for:
- Fire, theft and accidental damage
- New for old replacement of your horse box, horse trailer or horse-drawn vehicle
- Replacement hire following an insured loss
- Public liability insurance for claims resulting from the use of your horse box, horse trailer or horse-drawn vehicle
- Insurance cover for European use
Horse boxes, horse trailers and horse-drawn vehicles can be an attractive target for thieves as they can be stolen relatively easily and moved a considerable distance.
Tips for avoiding or minimising an insurance loss on your horse box, horse trailer or horse-drawn vehicle include:
- Secure them using both hitch and wheel locks and stored in a secure area wherever possible
- Avoid storing any valuables or equipment inside the trailer overnight
- Take a note of the make, model and year of manufacture of your horse box, horse trailer or horse-drawn vehicle as well as photographs which can help to recover the vehicle if it is stolen